Michael Kors is hiring Stock Associates!
REPORTS TO: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager/Stock Supervisor
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To manage stock and cashier team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
If interested, apply online at www.michaelkors.com/careers