UGG is hiring a Part-Time Sales Associate!
The Retail Store Sales Associate will provide a complete shopping experience for customers, involving product knowledge and environmental involvement.
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
- Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests.
- Find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store.
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
- Understand and effectively communicate the return policy.
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork.
- Apply the above standards to all phone inquiries.
Merchandising and Maintenance:
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers.
- All merchandise must be neat and sized from smallest to largest as outlined in the Visual Standards Binder.
- Featured merchandise should be prominently displayed in each section.
- Maintain store image by adhering to the dress code as outlined in the Policy & Procedures Binder.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area.
- Vacuum, sweep floors and empty all trash each day if required.
- Clean employee break area each day.
- Report to work on time or notify in advance if absent or late.
- Operate the cash register; it should be each employee's goal to use the register without error and to be consistently accurate in money-handling.
- Practice security measures that help prevent theft; understand the procedures for handling shoplifters.
- Practice safety consciousness at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with problematic situations in a professional manner
- Problem solving abilities
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales reps, customers and co-workers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a valid Drivers License
Interested applicants applicants can go online at http://www.deckers.com/careers