Movado is hiring a Retail Sales Part-Time Key Holder!
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Company Store team as a Part-Time Key Holder of our store located at the Fashion Outlets of Chicago in Rosemont, IL. As part of the store management team you will drive sales, open and close the store, assisting staff in reaching and exceeding goals; helping sales associates to provide customer service to support sales growth; assisting with inventory management and other tasks as needed.
Other Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers
- Merchandise product in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional working environment
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed
The ideal candidate has strong selling skills and experience, preferably in watch, jewelry, fashion, accessories, specialty and/or luxury retail. Also has a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Previous management experience strongly preferred. Candidates must have open availability and flexibility to work according to needs of the business and to ensure store objectives are met.
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Ebel, and Concord along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari, Tommy Hilfiger, and Rebecca Minkoff licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.