Come start a "sweet" career with Godiva's high-performance, experienced team! Godiva Chocolatier at Fashion Outlets of Chicago is now hiring a Part-Time Shift Leader (Keyholder).
As a Shift Leader you will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will be responsible for the following:
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
- Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
- Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
- Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
- Proper cash handling and inventory control
- Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
- Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
- Shift Leaders should have exceptional leadership skills to help keep associates motivated, help resolve conflicts and making hard decisions
Must possess at least 6 months of supervisory experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential
- Employee Discount
- Education Assistance
- Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision for eligible positions
- Opportunities for career advancement
Interested candidates may apply online at www.godiva.com
, or visit the store in person with a current resume to be considered. A complete online application will be required for hire.
Candidates with questions may contact Sara or Oksana at the store at 84-678-3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org