At Wilsons Leather, our sales team is one of the largest reasons for our success.
- Meet personal sales goals. Be aware of sales-to-goal status and consistently strive to achieve company sales expectations.
- Maintain a strong customer focus and consistently provide quality customer service. Promote a positive customer experience by keeping all customer areas clean and present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
- Ring customer transactions, perform register functions and follow company cash handling policies.
- 6 months face-to-face customer service experience preferred but not required.
- High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills enabling effective sales and customer relations.
To apply, visit the store location to complete an application, or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org