David Yurman is looking to add an Assistant Store Manager to their team!
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store achieves or exceeds sales plan and profitability goals, as well as enhance the David Yurman brand within the store and local market. This individual will also partner with store management team in overseeing that all operational policies and procedures being followed. The assistant store manager will effectively lead, coach and support sales professionals with a focus clientele development and providing a high level of customer service to create a luxury experience.
• Work Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience managing in a similar role, preferably within a high-end luxury accessories boutique with joint responsibility for sales and operations
• Ability to motivate, establish strong business partnerships, and promote professionalism with both clients and staff
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to drive results, and strategic vision to develop business
• Fine Jewelry and or Fine Watch experience preferred, but not required
• Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook