Van Heusen is hiring a Part-Time Stockroom Associate!
Reports to: Store Manager
Stockroom Associate shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining an organized and manageable stock / off-site storage area, processing merchandise as “floor-ready,”generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
· Receiving / Shipping – Processing HUB, 3rd-party deliveries, Special Orders
· Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area
· Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented on the sales floor
· Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction when placing / restocking merchandise on the sales floor
· Maintain appropriate sales floor inventory levels
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
· Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
· Manage time and prioritize tasks
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
· Ensure customer service is the #1 priority
· Follow all customer service guidelines
· Motivate associates to meet goals/objectives
· Demonstrate teamwork within store and company
· Take initiative and use sound judgment
· Lead by example
· Demonstrate professional image and conduct
· Follow specific divisional dress code policy
· Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store
· Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management
· Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully
· Take an active role in own development
· Communicate concerns to management
· Support all company / management decisions
· Ensure accuracy in all paperwork
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program
· Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, and price change activities)
· Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities
· Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard
· Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
· Have knowledge of the store merchandise
· Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
· POS set-up is timely and effective
· Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
· Maintain stockroom organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
Please respond via e-mail to VH499store@pvh.com including a cover letter outlining your ability to be a leader, develop people and deliver business results. You can also stop by the store to apply. We will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
It is the policy of PVH to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.