Customer service superstars needed to provide outstanding customer service at Fashion Outlets of Chicago. The Part-Time Retail Concierge is a front line ambassador who provides a superior level of personal service to all mall guests, assisting them with their visit to the mall.
Whether you are on your way to college or retirement – or somewhere in between – we invite you to become a part of our team!
- Takes great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times. Ensures guests are greeted and assisted in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Provides personalized, accurate information to mall guests concerning mall layout, events, promotions and special attractions.
- Has a strong knowledge of the Rosemont area and Chicago, and can easily give directions to restaurants, hotels, events, attractions, tours, festivals, and transportation in the surrounding area.
- Builds relationships with mall retailers to provide the most relevant information to guests.
- Ensures Concierge Desk appears professional and fully stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature.
- Assists mall management with marketing initiatives, including obtaining memberships in the mall loyalty club, selling gift cards and staffing mall events such as fashion shows.
- Strong knowledge of Chicago’s entertainment, dining and cultural venues and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Strong customer-service orientation; previous customer service or hospitality experience preferred
- An upbeat, friendly and professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to anticipate guests’ needs and react quickly to their requests
- Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Punctuality and dependability
- Proficiency on basic Microsoft Office applications and Internet
- Mandarin language skills a huge plus!
This position will average 16-25 hours per week. Starting wage is $12.50/hour.
Please send resumes to Sue at Concierge Services: firstname.lastname@example.org