Club Monaco is hiring a Full-Time Key Holder!
- Help achieve client relation goals in order to drive sales and
maintain customer focus
- Protect the customer experience in all areas
- Assist in training new associates on product knowledge for staff
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales
- Execute and communicate product moves and markdowns
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on
all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation
- Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated
period of time in the absence of a store manager on the floor
- 50% of the Key holder’s time is spent on daily responsibilities that are non-supervisory in nature
- Key Holders will be able to process returns, but cannot execute employee purchases.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and
group) decisions in a timely manner
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales
- On the job special projects that have developed depth of related
experience an asset
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving/stocking store functions.
- Available for weekend shifts