Burberry is hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Sales Support!
- Through your passion for the brand you will play an integral role in supporting the sales team in providing a seamless personalized experience for all customers.
- You will ensure every sale is managed in a timely and accurate manner, and the product flow between the stockroom and shop floor is delivered harmoniously
General Store Support
- At all times present oneself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines.
- Be perceptive of customers’ needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand. Ensuring your actions help drive the customer experience
- Be aware of and follow all company procedures in relation to loss prevention and report all suspicious activity, cash or stock losses to the Asset and Profit Protection team and Store Management team.
- Understand and comply with Health and Safety procedures in the store, participating in health and safety and loss prevention training as required.
Point of Sale Support
- Prepare points of sale and issue till floats ready for trading.
- Daily execution and completion of cash reports.
- Ensure all credit cards, checks and travelers checks balance and correct discrepancies from past cash reports in a timely manner.
- Follow opening and closing procedures; and ensure all cash drawers are accounted for in safe and are prepared for the following morning.
- Understand and effectively follow all point of sale procedures e.g. Global Refund, Customer Compliance, Till procedures (cash handling, credit authorization, acceptance of checks, exchanges), etc.
- Ensure all customer goods are wrapped and presented in accordance with company guidelines and ensure the highest level of service is delivered.
- Ensure customer loyalty by concluding the sale, quickly and efficiently whilst capturing customer data to ensure future contact, ensuring aftercare promises are kept.
Sales Floor Support
- Strive and assist the store in meeting sales targets.
- Be aware of the complaints procedure for customers.
- Be aware of visual merchandising guidelines and assist to re-position displays when required.
- Ensure effective support is in place for the sales floor, locating and bringing products to and from the Stockroom, enabling the sales team to deliver an enhanced brand experience.
- Assist the Stockroom Associates to maintain the stockroom at all times, ensuring it is kept in an orderly manner and all products are correctly tagged and ticketed.
- Assist with the delivery of stock when needed, collecting altered garments for customers and transferring garments to other stores as required.
- Actively participate in all team meetings and in the Burberry Experience program.
- Embrace digital initiatives and ensure that you are always up to date with company communication both internally and externally including new initiatives and products, promotional activity, brand features in the press, etc.
- Carry out any additional duties supporting the sales team as directed by the management team.
- Uphold the company culture and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Till compliance and accuracy
- Customer Capture rate
- Burberry Experience results
- Stock take results
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
- Sales Associates
- Stockroom Associates
- Store Management team
- Asset and Profit Protection
- Tailor Shop
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Iconic Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills – perceptive to customer needs
- Professional and team player
- A positive approach and willing to learn
- Brand passion and awareness is integral to the role
- Attention to detail
- Competent numeracy skills
- Highly organised and accurate
- Honest and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business EXPERIENCE
- Entry level role into Operations or Sales
- Proven previous experience of cash handling
- Passion for technology with a proven ability to embrace new technology
- Proven passion for delivering customer service and a seamless Customer Experience
Please contact Monika Levas, Assistant General Manager, at (847) 447-1175 or Monika.Levas@Burberry.com
or Cody Sollis, Operations Supervisor, at (847) 447-1175, or Cody.Sollis@Burbrry.com