U.S. Polo Assn. is looking for a Full Time Manager! Join our team to create a high energy, customer-centric shopping experience and assist customers with our selection of men's, women's, and boy's sportswear and accessories.
Summary : A Full Time Manager shares in the responsibility for the overall performance of the store and assists Store Management with generating sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
• Proactively search for ways to maximize sales volume
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with company philosophy and direction
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in all operational policies and procedures
• Manage time and prioritize tasks
• Assume leadership role with Sales Associates
• Timely completion of all tasks assigned or delegated by supervisor
Must be 18 and older to apply. Weekend availability required.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For questions, please contact the hiring manager at 847-678-8090.