Crabtree & Evelyn is hiring a Part-Time Sales Supervisor!
"Explore Everything...Keep the Best." ~ Botanist John Evelyn
Founded in 1972, Crabtree & Evelyn was started as a small family business by Cyrus Harvey, who had a passion for travel and an inherent interest in all things natural. He drew inspiration from the life of John Evelyn, who was one of the first naturalists and conservationists.
Crabtree & Evelyn was one of the first brands to focus on natural ingredients sourced from around the world and has always reflected a spirit of discovery and adventure.
Today, more than forty years on, we continue to draw on our rich heritage and knowledge of plants and botanicals while embracing new discoveries; you’ll find this expressed in our product range of beautifully packaged body and hand care luxuries, home spa essentials and fine foods.
- Maximize sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise, while following all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist store management in supervising the sales floor. The Selling Supervisor/Key Holder will help store staff on store merchandising standards and the restocking of merchandise.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year retail experience required
- Retail supervisory related experience and/or training preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Basic understanding of computers
We offer in-store sales training programs and sales incentive programs to our associates. We are an EEO - M/F/D/V employer.
To apply, visit Crabtree-evelyn.com
. Go to Careers - Retail - Illinois - Rosemont. Please contact the store manager at (847) 233-9530 for any questions.