U.S. Polo Assn. is looking for an Assistant Store Manager! Join our team to create a high energy, customer-centric shopping experience and assist customers with our selection of men's, women's, and boys sportswear and accessories.
Summary: Responsible for the overall performance of the store and assists Store Manager with generating sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages, and managing the culture of service within the store.
• Proactively search for ways to maximize sales volume and profit
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with company philosophy and direction
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Take an active role in networking, recruiting, hiring, and training
• Proficient in all operational policies and procedures
• Manage time and prioritize tasks
• Review associate schedules to ensure maximum sales floor coverage during key business times
• Assume leadership role with Floor Supervisor and Sales Associates
• Responsible for all activities with-in the store in the absence of the Store Manager
• Timely completion of all tasks assigned or delegated by supervisor
Must be 18 or older to apply. Open availability required.
Apply in store or send resumes to email@example.comContact info:
For questions please contact Bernadette Arcibal at 847-678-8090