Drive the Business & Deliver Results
• Achievement of personal sales and metric goals.
• Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your customer relationships andgenerates consistent, proactive sales volume, following the standards of our clienteling philosophy.
• Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach and event opportunities.
Be Buddy/Team Player
• Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
• Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
• Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.
• Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Create the Customer Experience
• Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers on the five stages of the transformational customer experience.
• Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
• Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
• Take ownership for the transformational experience in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic and develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
• Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience.
• Have a thorough understanding and use of the technology tools that support the customer experience
Represent the Brand
• Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer.
• Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude.
• Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency.
• Assist in maintaining store presentation standards.
• Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer’s experience is transformational.
• Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
• Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information and assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
• Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in-store, using proper etiquette.
• Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.