Deckers Brands is the global parent company of the iconic brands—UGG, Teva, Sanuk, Hoka, and Koolabura. Our UGG retail stores play a vital role in maintaining the deep relationships that are shared between our brand and our loyal customers. Our teams are committed to cultivating a synergistic environment and a memorable shopping experience for all. From our devoted managers, to our hardworking and driven associates, UGG encourages all employees to be bold, open, and courageous in carrying out our mission.
This is a Seasonal position for 2-5 months.
We are seeking a self-sufficient and attentive individual to join our team as a Stock Associate. As a Stock Associate, you will help maximize our sales capacity by facilitating the efficient flow of products from our stockroom to our store front. Our Stock Associates go beyond managing the flow of merchandise by maintaining a positive and cheerful demeanor when interacting with customers and teammates. They present an elegant store front, receive and verify merchandise shipments, and keep stockrooms neat and organized for maximized efficiency. If you are a reliable individual that possesses strong time-management skills and a passion for product, apply today!
• Receive, unload, and verify new merchandise shipments with the help of receiving equipment and operators
• Sort and place items on racked and shelves in a predetermined sequences such as size, style, color, and product code
• Replenish merchandise as needed
• Assemble, pack, and ship transfers of merchandise between retail locations or distribution centers
• Control damaged merchandise and mis-mate inventory
• Maintain a neat and organized stockroom
• Practice safety consciousness at all times
• High School Diploma
• 0-2 years of experience
TO APPLY: http://www.deckers.com/careers
, search for job req: #7972BR & location: Fashion Outlets of Chicago