David Yurman is hiring a Brand Ambassador!
The Brand Ambassador will promote the company’s image in a positive manner to customers, delivering a superior customer service experience. They will achieve a high volume of personal sales through clientele development and product knowledge, in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of David Yurman.
Responsibilities Sales and Service
- Deliver individual sales budget by maximizing all selling opportunities
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new business and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer experience
- Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below target
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
- Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security procedures
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Be aware of the impact of behavior on others
- Provide help and advice to colleagues to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding positively to any reasonable request
- Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele focused experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, and MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
StoreManager – Fashion Outlets of Chicago