Tory Burch is hiring Part-Time Support Associates!
As a Tory Burch Support Associate you will flex between supporting the front of house and back of house operations. This may include acting as a greeter, runner, cashier, answering phones, understanding and executing operational policies and procedures, packing/unpacking shipments, and organizing the stock room to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. You will need to be a highly motivated, efficient, flexible individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment, stock-related experience a plus
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Interested applicants may apply online at www.toryburch.com