General Store Support
· At all times present oneself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
· Be perceptive of customers’ needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand. Ensuring your actions help drive the customer experience
· Be aware of and follow all company procedures in relation to loss prevention and report all suspicious activity, cash or stock losses to the Asset and Profit Protection team and Store Management team
· Understand and comply with Health and Safety procedures in the store, participating in health and safety and loss prevention training as required
Point of Sale Support
· Prepare points of sale and issue till floats ready for trading
· Daily execution and completion of cash reports
· Ensure all credit cards, checks and travelers checks balance and correct discrepancies from past cash reports in a timely manner
· Follow opening and closing procedures; and ensure all cash drawers are accounted for in safe and are prepared for the following morning.
· Understand and effectively follow all point of sale procedures e.g. Global Refund, Customer Compliance, Till procedures (cash handling, credit authorization, acceptance of cheques, exchanges) etc.
· Ensure all customer goods are wrapped and presented in accordance with company guidelines and ensure the highest level of service is delivered
· Ensure customer loyalty by concluding the sale, quickly and efficiently whilst capturing customer data to ensure future contact, ensuring aftercare promises are kept
Sales Floor Support
· Strive and assist the store in meeting sales targets
· Be aware of the complaints procedure for customers
· Be aware of visual merchandising guidelines and assist to re-position displays when required
· Ensure effective support is in place for the sales floor, locating and bringing products to and from the Stockroom, enabling the sales team to deliver an enhanced brand experience
· Assist the Stockroom Associates to maintain the stockroom at all times, ensuring it is kept in an orderly manner and all products are correctly tagged and ticketed
· Assist with the delivery of stock when needed, collecting altered garments for customers and transferring garments to other stores as required
· Actively participate in all team meetings and in the Burberry Experience programme
· Embrace digital initiatives and ensure that you are always up to date with company communication both internally and externally including new initiatives and products, promotional activity, brand features in the press, etc.
· Carry out any additional duties supporting the sales team as directed by the management team
· Uphold the company culture and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire