WHY JOIN US
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises and a world
leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship,
yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace
change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points
of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we’re as proud of our people as our products and look for
others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As a Customer Advisor for Zegna, you will aid in transforming a customer’s store visit into a
memorable luxury shopping experience. As Brand Ambassadors, you help engage the Customers in
the discovery of our heritage through stories and creating an atmosphere of passion and
enthusiasm for the Zegna collections. The Customer Advisors builds a relationship with each
customer that lasts over time and begins with the quality of their welcome, the gestures, and rituals
of the selling ceremony and the provision of the highest level of service.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will maximize sales through retail operational
excellence and support to the overall store visual and image.
Customer Advisors are the trusted advisors of fashion and style, offering to the customer the
highest level of sophistication and service. The role of the Customer Advisor at Ermenegildo Zegna
stands at the very center of our organization as they continue to safeguard the growth and
longevity of our Brand.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
• Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the Zegna
Selling Flow and acting in accordance with the Zegna Mindset.
• Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
• Consistently and effectively networks to attract new customers and develop a customer
• Consults with customers to discover their needs by exploring customer preferences and
occasions for which the customers are shopping.
• Anticipate customers expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and responds
appropriately to exceed customer expectations
• Create opportunities for customers to experience multiple Zegna brands, products and “total
looks” through demonstrating relevant yet personalized mix and match options.
• Promote Zegna Made-to-Measure service as part of the selling repertoire where appropriate
to meet the customer’s current and/or future needs.
• Utilize company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
• Leverage “Zegna Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony -
• Collates useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with Zegna CRM
procedures and guidelines.
• Cultivates future customer connections with Zegna (e.g. CRM after-sales activities including
Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
• Utilize CRM software as the primary tool for after-sales communication
• Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to
Zegna customer service policies such as alteration, damage, and repair, global return policies,
• Drive and perform onsite audits of store physical inventories
• Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of Zegna products, craftsmanship, fabrics, made to-measure and style evolution whilst translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
• Actively communicate customer, product and other store information within the store team
to ensure customer and business needs are met.
• When required to support the orientation of new staff through acting as a learning coach or
“buddy” if assigned by the Store Manager.
• Measure own performance using Zegna customer service and sales KPIs such as cross-selling
ratio, conversion rate, average sales bill
• Adhere to Zegna store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Is passionate and open-minded
• Ability to self-learn and self-develop
• Generates customer delight
• Proficient with digital technology
• Familiar with Apple products is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Make your talent your profession.
To apply for this and other opportunity follow Ermenegildo Zegna on LinkedIn