Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is synonymous with strength in femininity.
Defined by an energetic, modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to melding
fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand’s focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and
handbags that are engineered to empower women with both confidence and comfort has resonated
around the world, as SW is now available in all corners of the globe through an array of websites,
boutiques and retail partners.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry, Inc. portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism,
innovation and inclusivity.
Job Title: Stock Associate, North American Retail
Primary Purpose: Supports the customer experience and completes operational tasks to assist in
achieving store’s sales plan.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in operations to...
• Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for Results.
• Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change based on needs of the business.
• Deliver a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer experience.
• Replenish sales floor as needed.
• Consistently and in a timely manner complete all types of operational tasks including maintaining
store, cash wrap, shipment, stockroom organization, order fulfillment, inventory management, and
running product for associates.
• Ensure Stuart Weitzman’s Visual Guidelines are properly executed and maintained at all times.
• Understand and comply with Stuart Weitzman’s company policies and procedures with a focus on
loss prevention and audit compliance to protect the company’s inventory and assets.
• Creates short and long-term strategies to achieve personal metrics and performance goals
• Ensure a safe, clean and compliant environment.
• Adhere to all Stuart Weitzman policies including Loss Prevention.
• Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
The accomplished individual will possess:
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
• Excellent organization and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills (including iPads, Internet, Mobile
The accomplished individual must have:
• Ability to execute at a fast pace.
• Adaptable and flexible to change.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing, bending and kneeling are required.
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product/cartons up
to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
• Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including ability to work a flexible
schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays. An outstanding professional will have:
• 1-2 years of stock experience in a retail environment preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not
include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Our Competencies for All Employees
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and
consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
• Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and
external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in
products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective
relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among
previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming
• Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and
outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
• Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile
learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement;
experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks;
quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
• Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up
before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can
decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Tapestry, Inc., parent company of the Stuart Weitzman brand, Stuart Weitzman, is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All
employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training,
discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the
requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion,
ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any
other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman
Applicants can email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org