The Part Time Keyholder supports the Store Manager in driving for sales and company defined metric results, for managing the store service culture, and for directing staff to maintain high standards in presentation, back of house organization, and for delivering overall consistent operational execution. The Part Time Keyholder supports the Store Manager’s training strategies to develop a productive team that is focused on providing great customer service while maintaining superior store standards.
- Holds Store team and Self, accountable to all established standards of performance and behavior. Models and manages effective supervision to drive sales while maintaining exceptional customer service and store standards.
- Drives store team to achieve all business goals. Achieves all store financial, revenue and expense targets. Monitors daily and weekly sales.
- Promotes maximum team and individual performance through consistent coaching and feedback. Drives in-store performance management processes.
- Recognizes superior performance of direct reports with private and public recognition and appreciation
- Assigns projects and tasks appropriately to enhance the general management skills of direct reports.
- Manages new receipts within established receiving practices and ensures timely processing of all related paperwork
- Leads implementation of product placement, marketing and promotional strategies as established by the US Polo Assn.
- Ensures compliance to all Federal, State, and US Polo Assn. employment requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Proven performance management skills
- Maintain flexibility in a fast paced high-energy environment
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Able to receive and adapt to direction and feedback when appropriate
- Established time management prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead functional teams to deliver results
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store personnel
- Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office
- Be able to lift 30lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Must be 18 or older
To Apply: Contact Adam Stephan, email@example.com or call (847) 678-8090