We are seeking experienced Full & Part Time Sales associates for our new addition retail store at Fashion Outlets of Chicago, Rosemont, IL
WE ARE: One of the longest established and one of the largest modern Men's fashion retailers over 80+ owned retail stores in Europe since 1924. The collection is contemporary, modern, and stylish.
YOU ARE: A skilled retail expert who understands the passion and love in the details and fashion, able to manage multiple responsibilities and remain positive, calm; creative; a generally happy, upbeat personality.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Full-Time Position:
· Provide consistently personalized service to every customer to meet their individual needs
· Accomplish positive results in individual sales by focusing on the relationship selling, building a client base, and present exemplary customer service.
· Build strong, long-term relationships and increase high-value client base
· Maintain responsiveness of all product knowledge information, different lines, sales promotions, and advertisements.
· Maintains a positive, respectful, professional work environment
· Build a relationship with the community by personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
· Precisely and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
· Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and store housekeeping.
· Follow and execute all Company policies, procedures, and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
· Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
· 3-4 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
QUALIFICATIONS for Part-Time Position:
· Strong selling skills, passion for menswear, and experience working in a clientele-based environment.
· Strong customer service and selling experience
· Independent, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial business thinking
· Strong business expertise, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
· 1-2 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION: • Compensation commensurate with the experience we're willing to train the right candidate or hire someone with prior experience • Flexible schedule as much as possible with unpaid leave available • Continuing education
Job Type: Full-time
SAYKI provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.