A Retail Concierge must be able to provide service in-person, over the phone, through email, online and digitally through a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, and Apps).
- Takes great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times
- Greets and assists all guests and property personnel in an efficient and courteous manner
- Defines, communicates, and maintains high standards of guest service at all times
- Provides a luxury lifestyle experience for all property guests as they visit the Center or reach out via phone, email, or digital channels
- Maintains a strong knowledge of offerings at the property and can guide guests to appropriate merchandise, dining options, gift ideas, etc.
- Informs and suggests opportunities to engage guests in Center-wide retailers, events, theaters, spas and restaurants
- Performs services requested including reservations for dining, travel, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, etc. This may require running errands away from the Concierge Desk at the Center or light event planning
- Supports and promotes all property programs and events
- Anticipates the services sought after by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identifies solutions before being asked
- Creates property marketing collateral which may include newsletters, signage, e-blasts, social media posts, etc.
- Develops strong working relationships with building management, tenants, other building service providers, retailers, restaurants, hotels, and other area businesses
- Actively researches shopping, dining, experiential trends to ensure The property is able to provide guests with services both expected and unexpected
- Builds professional networks within the guest base and community to enhance knowledge and services currently being offered
- Responds to guests via phone, email, property website, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
- Corresponds with guests who require follow up or solutions
- Participates in and successfully completes all training programs.
- Maintains the ambiance, style and cleanliness of the Concierge Desk ensuring all brochures, and literature are stocked at all times
- Tends to other administrative duties as assigned
- Acts as a property ambassador within the Center and local community to promote The property’s services, amenities and events
- Partners with the on-site property management team, including the in carrying out marketing and service initiatives and goals, including promotional and rewards programs for mall guests
SKILLS AND APTITUDES
- Passionate about providing exceptional service and interpersonal relationships
- Thinks creatively to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs & events while visiting the property
- Communication clearly, concisely, and effectively in verbal and written form
- Is a friendly and caring person
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Has flexible working hours and a proven record of dependability and punctuality
- Able to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Appears polished and professional and consistently adhere to company dress code and grooming guidelines
- Follows all policies and procedures set forth in JLL and client handbooks
- Possesses strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Internet, App based programs and Microsoft Office (required)
- Able to listen and react quickly to guests’, tenants’, and retailers’ requests
- Able to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Able to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- able to work as part of a team in a collaborative way
- Takes initiative, self-motivated
- Required to frequently sit, talk and hear
- Able to use a computer, iPad, cell phone, access Facebook, Twitter, and Apps frequently each day
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience is preferred.
To learn more or apply, click here.