Seasonal Sales Associate
Posted November 17, 2021 |
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
• Support store productivity during peak, high-volume periods as identified by management
• Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc.
• Help with maintaining store appearance following our stores visual presentation standards through replenishment and recovery and general housekeeping procedures
• Help bag customer purchases at the register
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
• Other tasks as needed
• Desire and excitement to be a part of a customer-focused team
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Able to work a flexible schedule to meet our needs, including evening and weekend shifts and major shopping days such as Black Friday
• Have reliable transportation
• Perform all essential job functions and able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching overhead, and climbing ladders with or without reasonable accommodation.
Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to consider you for any available positions, and may make an offer to you for either seasonal or regular employment, based on company business needs. You may, of course, refuse an offer made to you.
• Free outfit upon hire
• Competitive pay
• 60% discount on full priced merchandise
• Flexible work schedule with the opportunity to work for the holiday season or potentially beyond
• Fun, inclusive work environment
• Be part of a team that values the opportunity to create their own path, celebrate each other's differences, collaborate instead of compete and always take care of each other.