The role of the Operations Associate is to support the brand by driving operational excellence and compliance in the store. Maximize product flow through successful communication and teamwork and support the elevation of the customer experience.
- Provide accurate accounting & processing of all new receipts, transfers in and out, items marked out of stock and items returned to vendor
- Partner with management regarding new receipts, evaluate stock positions, product/stock needs and ensure replenishment of product around the needs of the business
- Ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise broken down by the back of house floor set model
- Work with management team to ensure stock is rotated when floor moves are completed
- Consistently review markdown and price change documents with management before starting the process. Review the markdown sheets carefully to ensure the correct items and colors are being marked down or incurring a price change.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room that will aid sales associates and management to locate product quickly , and clean working station
- Manage the UPS inbound deliveries monitor to prioritize the daily workload
Ensure front of house stock fixtures maintained on a consistent basis, and appropriate stock levels of point of sale supplies are maintained daily
- Must be proficient in product knowledge and units on hand.
- Maximize product flow through successful communication and teamwork
- Be aware of and follow company procedures in relation to asset and profit protection and health and safety procedures in the store
- Responsible for the reporting, escalation and follow through of all IT related service desk tickets
- Advanced knowledge of POS and SAP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to navigate web based programs
- Ability to perform frequent repetitive movement– carrying items, bending, stretching, reaching, lifting
- Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing 30-40 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally carry boxes up and down 1-2 flights of stairs
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high energy and high traffic environment
- 1 to 2 years of retail experience as a stock associate
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
Please send resume to:
Alejandra Jasso - Alejandra.Jasso@burberry.com