We’re J.Crew Factory, and we believe shopping should be fun. Our brand is built on creating timeless styles that last season after season—while still making sure to stay in front of what’s next. We also believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it, which is why we go the extra mile to source the best fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to support our factory workers, without compromise. We aim to cultivate high-quality employees so together, as a team, we can mirror our brand values: creativity, inclusion and collaboration. If this sounds like you, we want to talk. At J.Crew Factory, there are no strangers, only friends you haven’t met yet.
As a Sales Associate, you act as a brand ambassador bringing your own personal
style, passion for the product and welcoming energy to the sales floor each
day. You’ll create genuine connections, helping customers to find their
own unique look. You’ll collaborate with your team members and managers
to drive the business, jump in on tasks that help create a seamless customer
experience, and bring a collaborative, kind, and inclusive energy to the sales
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Complete training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Assist in store tasks—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
- Leverage technology , while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back –volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.