Posted December 28, 2022 |
General Manager| A|X Armani Exchange Outlet, Rosemont
As the leader of the store, you will be part of a diverse leadership and sales team, who you will inspire and motivate each day. You will align the entire team on driving sales, providing an excellent client experience, building strong talent and ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively. Your ability to combine entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the brand and knowledge of the luxury/retail business with organizational skills to manage the store will greatly influence the client and associate experience.
As a General Manager you will also provide input on merchandising, marketing, and client relationship strategies. Your presence daily on the sales floor will provide you the opportunity to understand the business on the front line, and you will have the opportunity to use the insights to improve your store’s business. You will help shape and execute store strategies to build trusting relationships with clients and associates, to drive revenue. In addition, you will be accountable for ensuring appropriate communications are cascaded throughout the team.
To succeed in this role, you are willing to lead by example and with integrity, collaborate, be intellectually curious, strategic, lead through ambiguity and change and results oriented. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the store and its team, including labour and supply budget. Our team mission is passionately conveying the vision of Giorgio Armani.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
▪ Minimum Five (5) years of experience in similar retail management field
▪ College/Post-Secondary degree preferred
▪ Experience with buying & merchandising is preferred
▪ Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to influence partners and motivate direct reports
▪ Demonstrated experience in executing Sales Management Trainings and Presentations
▪ Proficiency with Retail Systems and Office programs, i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
▪ Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
▪ While not required, Italian, Spanish, French, Mandarin or other language skills are considered a strong asset
▪ Ability to travel when required, both domestic and international