Kids Craft Giveaway - Fashion Outlets of Chicago
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Instagram®.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Fashion Outlets of Chicago Kids Craft Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins, (1) for April on April 22, 2021 at 12:01 am (local time – all times set forth in these Official Rules are local time) and ends on April 25, 2021 at 11:59 pm (the “April Period”), (2) for May on May 6, 2021 at 12:01 am (local time – all times set forth in these Official Rules are local time) and ends on May 9, 2021 at 11:59 pm (the “May Period”), and (3) for June on June 17, 2021 at 12:01 am (local time – all times set forth in these Official Rules are local time) and ends on June 20, 2021 at 11:59 pm (the “June Period”) (collectively, the “Giveaway Period”). Limit 3 Prizes per person. While supplies last. Sponsor believes that it has a sufficient number of kids crafts to meet demand pursuant to this Giveaway.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago (the “Center”) is located at 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018.
The sponsor of the Giveaway is Fashion Outlets of Chicago LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, located at 401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (the “Sponsor”).
2. HOW TO ENTER. You can enter the Giveaway by:
a. Visiting the Concierge Services desk at the Center during the Giveaway Period, and
b. Telling the Concierge Services desk attendant you are there for the “Kids Craft Giveaway” and receive a Prize (as defined below).
By visiting the Concierge Services desk, you shall receive one (1) Prize but no more than 3 Prizes. Subsequent visit to the Concierge Services desk will count as another visit which may entitle you to another Prize, but you will receive no more than 3 Prizes per April Period, no more than 3 prizes per May Period, and no more than 3 Prizes per June Period. Limit 3 visits to the Concierge Services desk per person per month during the April Period, May Period, and June Period, for a total of 9 visits to the Concierge Services desk during the Giveaway Period.
Failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Official Rules shall render the entrant invalid. All visits to the Concierge Services desk must be made during Concierge Service desk business hours and during the Giveaway Period. Any other attempt at entry is void. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Giveaway. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the entrant may be required to provide identification. In order to be eligible, your Entry must comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion).
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Official Rules are available at the Center’s Management Office.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to receive a Prize. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of (i) the Center, (ii) Sponsor, or (iii) The Macerich Company or The Macerich Partnership, L.P. or any of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies (collectively, “Macerich”) and employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of (i) the merchants of the Center, (ii) prize suppliers, or (iii) any advertising or promotion agencies that do business with Macerich are not eligible to win.
4. GUIDELINES: By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that his/her entry into this Giveaway and receipt of a Prize:
a. does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
b. will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever; and
By participating in any component of the Giveaway, each entrant: (i) grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her likeness, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Giveaway or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her likeness in favor of Sponsor and its affiliates; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies, its advertising or Giveaway agencies, and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
5. GIVEAWAY LIMITS: If it is discovered that any person has attempted to use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities to enter the Giveaway and receive more than the Prizes allowed to be distributed to one person, then (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) he/she may be disqualified from the Giveaway and prevented from receiving further Prizes. Any visit to the Concierge Services desk you attempt will be rejected if (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) it is not made during the Giveaway Period or during normal business hours of the Concierge Services desk. All entries and entrants are subject to verification for compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Giveaway and/or proof of compliance (in a form acceptable to Sponsor) with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, the operation of the Center’s and Sponsor’s websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible visits made to the Concierge Services desk. Each eligible adult who visits the Concierge Services desk will be eligible to receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
a. For the April Period, up to 3 animal pots (including soil and seeds);
b. For the May Period, up to 3 mother’s day coloring books with crayons;
c. For the June Period, up to 3 father’s day ties
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $300. Only 100 crafts are available during each of the April Period, May Period, and June Period.
Transportation, parking, concessions, gratuities, and other expenses are not included. Sponsor is not liable for anything outside of its control, including, without limitation, rain/weather delays or cancellation and traffic.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person for all Giveaway, contests, competitions and promotions conducted by the Center in the same calendar year. No substitution or cash equivalent of the Prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The Prize is nontransferable. The winner agrees to accept his or her Prize “AS IS.” A lost or stolen Prize will not be replaced. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. While supplies last.
7. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The winner will be selected on a first come, first serve basis in accordance with these Official Rules during the Giveaway Period. The person who visits the Concierge Services desk (the “Potential Winner”) will first be notified at the Concierge Services desk whether or not they are eligible to receive a Prize and whether or not there are Prizes available (the “Winning Notification”) on the day he or she visits the Concierge Services desk. The Potential Winner must respond to the Concierge Services desk employee immediately to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The Potential Winners may need to provide Sponsor with contact information (first name, last name, phone number and/or email address) and/or answer any initial questions to determine eligibility. In the event the Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. To the extent applicable, if the Winning Notification is not possible for any reason, or if a Potential Winner fails to respond within the prescribed time, such will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for communication problems of any kind. Sponsor is under no obligation to select an alternate winner. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the qualified winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The Potential Winner must pick up the Prize no later than the close of business of the Concierge Services desk the same day that the Potential Winner visits the Concierge Services desk. Any Potential Winner who is verified and eligible to receive a Prize may also be referred to as “Winner.”
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Upon verification of eligibility and satisfaction of all other requirements, the winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) and provide valid photo identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport) before receiving his or her Prize. The Prize must be picked up at the Center’s Concierge Services desk. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes as it relates to his or her Prize, including applicable sales and income taxes. To the extent applicable, any forms required by the appropriate taxing authority must be completed prior to delivery of the Prize, including a W-9 tax form and a copy of social security card (relates to any prize equal to or exceeding $600 in value). An IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Prize as earned income will be issued as appropriate.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting his or her Prize, the winner grants Sponsor, Macerich, prize suppliers, and their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast, and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the winner’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio), in connection with the Giveaway and/or any Giveaway-related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration. Winners’ first names and their last name’s initial (e.g., “Jane D.”) may be announced across any and all formats, (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio).
10. OFFICIAL RULES: The Giveaway is subject to these Official Rules. By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules of the Giveaway, or the Giveaway itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decision is binding and final in all respects.
11. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered entries; or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Websites/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the websites, as applicable. Proof of entering information on a website or deposit into U.S. mail, as applicable, is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. If by reason of any error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any contest, Giveaway, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
12. RELEASE: By participating, entrants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against Instagram, Facebook, and the Sponsor Entities, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Giveaway, all participating merchants and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Giveaway, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsor Companies”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby further agree that Sponsor Companies are not responsible or liable for, and that entrants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsor Companies harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.
13. WINNERS LIST/RULES: The name of the winner may be obtained after the Giveaway Period, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before July 4, 2021, to: Fashion Outlets of Chicago Kids Craft Giveaway - Winners, c/o Macerich Management Company, 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018, Attn: Marketing Manager.
For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before June 20, 2021, to: Fashion Outlets of Chicago Kids Craft Giveaway – Official Rules, c/o Macerich Management Company, 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018, Attn: Marketing Manager.
14. GOVERNING LAW: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Cook County, Illinois having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
Your Privacy Rights