Save fashionably and head back to school in style during our Back-to-School Celebration! Enjoy exclusive offers and save even more at all your favorite stores, just in time for the new school year.
- Visit Concierge Services to receive a Back-to-School envelope featuring exclusive offers, incentives and/or coupons from retailers
- Donate a new school supply to benefit local children in need and receive a free 2-day Hop On Hop Off ticket for Chicago Trolley. (Adults $49.00).
- School supplies will be donated to SOS Children’s Villages Illinois
- Items must be NEW and at least a $5 value
- One ticket per item donated, up to 3 tickets
- Take a look at suggested donation items here
- Students and teachers who present their school ID at Concierge Services will receive a free 7-day trial of our Fashion Outlets Savings Pass
- Shopper Reward members get a $25 Cash Back offer when they spend $250.
(Spend $250 anywhere in the mall Saturday, July 14th through Sunday, July 29th and you'll receive an email with an exclusive $25 Cash Back Offer.)
More about SOS Children’s Villages Illinois
SOS Children’s Villages Illinois, founded over 25 years ago, is a 501(c)3 child welfare agency that provides a stable home in a supportive, community environment designed to help children in need grow into caring, productive, and self-reliant adults. The SOS Children’s Villages model differs from traditional foster care in emphasizing the following four components: 1) Children live together with their siblings, 2) Children receive care and support from a full-time, professionally trained Foster Parent, 3) Children grow up in a private, single-family home, 4) Children are supported by the Village, designed as an intentional community of care.
SOS Children’s Villages Illinois celebrates a 100% high school graduation rate, compared to a national average of 50% for children in foster care. In November 2015, Chicago Magazine named SOS Children’s Villages Illinois one of the “Best Charities in Chicago.”