Fashion Outlets of Chicago features over 130 outlet stores and a variety of services for traveling shoppers.
Restaurant and Department Store Hours May Vary
MONDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
TUESDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
WEDNESDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
THURSDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
FRIDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
SATURDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
SUNDAY: 10 AM - 7 PM
Free Parking. All Day. Every Day.
We offer completely free parking for shoppers in our attached, covered garage! Traveling here has never been easier.
Located on Level 1, near Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH - We'll assist with luggage storage, foreign currency exchange, stroller rentals + more!
Planning a Visit
Conveniently located minutes from the heart of downtown Chicago and O’Hare International Airport, near several major hotels and attractions, Fashion Outlets of Chicago is the newest must-shop destination when visiting the Chicago area. For more information and directions, visit the links below:
All Day. Every Day.*
*No overnight parking
Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located in Rosemont, IL minutes from O'Hare International Airport and downtown Chicago at 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018.
If using a GPS to get to Fashion Outlets of Chicago, please use 5400 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018. (This address is for the Rosemont Theater; Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located just west of the theater).
Click here for directions.
Village of Rosemont
The Village of Rosemont has created a thriving mecca of tourism, entertainment and convention and trade-show business, attracting visitors from around the world. Incorporated in 1956, and conveniently located five minutes from O’Hare Airport and twenty minutes from downtown Chicago, the entertainment suburb hosts an average 75,000 visitors a day. Residents and visitors alike enjoy all the amenities for which Rosemont is known, including the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, a wide variety of hotel and dining options, the Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theatre, the lively Parkway Bank Park entertainment district and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. For more information, visit http://www.rosemont.com.
Parkway Bank Park
Rosemont’s Parkway Bank Park is a 200,000 square-foot entertainment and dining complex whose 13 venues offer international cuisine, nightlife, live music and comedy, state-of-the-art film and bowling venues and
more. Located steps away from Fashion Outlets of Chicago at 5501 Park Place, the beautifully designed complex surrounds a graceful lawn that plays host to seasonal events including concerts, festivals and a winter ice rink. Parkway Bank Park offers convenient parking at its onsite parking garage. Parking is free with validation from any of the Park’s venues. For more information, visit ParkwayBankPark.com.
With nearly 1,000 of the newest and hottest slots, over 50 exciting table games and seven dining options, it’s no wonder Rivers Casino was recently named one of Chicago’s Top 40 Nightlife Destinations. Rivers Casino is located just minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport and downtown Chicago at the corner of Devon Ave. and River Rd. Be sure to catch the complimentary shuttle from the Rosemont Blue Line to the casino 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Visit www.riverscasino.com for more information. Rivers Casino is your place to live a lot.
CHICAGO ATTRACTIONS AND HOTELS:
AFFORDABLE CAR HIRE
The largest UK independent leisure car rental company working with over 500 car rental partners that offer you the flexibility and choice through a network of 192 countries in over 30,000 worldwide locations. At Affordable Car Hire they promise to offer good value for money and excellent customer care service with the added advantage of having many special offers.
Click Here to Book Your Car Hire
Parking & Transportation
An attached, covered garage allows for easy access to Fashion Outlets of Chicago*
*No validation is required. No overnight parking.
TIPS FOR PARKING AT FASHION OUTLETS OF CHICAGO:
Parking is FREE. All Day. Every Day.
- Our parking garage offers “smart” parking: open parking spaces have a green light above and occupied spaces have a red light above
- A blue light above a parking space indicates that it is handicap accessible. Handicap accessible parking spaces are available on Levels 1, 2 and 3
- There are digital signs on each level that indicate how many parking spaces are available on that level and the levels above
- The garage has seven levels of parking
- If you need to rent a stroller or utilize our complimentary wheelchairs, they are available at Concierge Services
- Park on the North end of the garage to be closest to Concierge Services
- The parking garage is open during shopping center hours - no overnight parking allowed
Free On-Site Motorcoach Parking
- Click here for directions.
CTA Blue Line
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago is easily accessible via the Rosemont stop from the Chicago Transit Authority Blue Line
- The shopping center is about a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Blue Line. Follow River Road South to Technology Boulevard and turn right
- Complimentary Rosemont Entertainment Circulatory shuttle, operated by Pace, provides daily service to Fashion Outlets of Chicago from the Rosemont Blue Line stop
- Taxi service is also available for transportation to the mall
- Visit www.transitchicago.com for more information
Fashion Outlets of Chicago is easily accessible via several Pace bus routes. Click the following links for map, schedule and fare information:
- Route 811 Rosemont Entertainment Circulator - FREE Route
- Route 303 Forest Park - Rosemont
- Route 326 West Irving Park
- Route 332 River Road – York Road
- Route 895 95th Street – Rosemont – Schaumburg Express
Visit www.pacebus.com for more information.
Chicago Metra Rail
Fashion Outlets of Chicago is easily accessible via the Rosemont Station on the Metra North Central Service Line. From the Rosemont Station, the mall is a 5 minute walk east on Balmoral Avenue.