Celebrate Lunar New Year 2019
Ring in the Year of the Pig with special Lunar New Year offers and events!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FEBRUARY 2 - FEBRUARY 17:
Exclusive Lunar New Year Red Envelopes
Visit Concierge Services on Level 1 near Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH to receive a celebratory red envelope containing:
- A complimentary commemorative Year of the Pig Savings Pass, providing up to $800 in savings at participating Fashion Outlets of Chicago stores
- Complimentary luggage or shopping bag hold
- Exclusive Lunar New Year offers from participating stores
Exclusive Lunar New Year Offers from Participating Stores
- Adriana Furs: Take an additional $10 off current sale price on all garments.*
*Excludes special orders and accessories.
- ASICS: Receive 40% off one select item.
- Barneys New York Warehouse: Receive 25% off one full-priced item.
- Calvin Klein: Receive 15% off purchase.
- Columbia: Receive $20 off purchase of $100 or more.
- Dockers: Receive a FREE Dockers tote with purchase of any regular priced item.
- Famous Footwear: Receive $10 off purchase of $50 or more.
- Godiva Chocolatier: Receive one exclusive sample of Godiva Chocolate for each offer-bearing guest.
- Jimmy Choo: Receive an additional 30% off Already Reduced Styles, 50% off Full Priced Styles, and 50% off Clearance Styles.*
*Exclusions apply. Valid at Participating Jimmy Choo Outlet Locations, 2/8/19-2/25/19. Not valid on JimmyChoo.com and non-outlet JImmy Choo stores. Offer may not be applied toward previous purchases or purchase of gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid on in-outlet merchandise only.
- Lindt Chocolate: Receive 10 FREE Lindor Truffles with purchase of $20 or more.
- Lululemon: Receive 15% off purchase of $100 or more*
*Valid at Fashion Outlets of Chicago only.
- Michael Kors: Receive 15% off purchase of $500 or more.
- Movado Company Store: FREE refreshments.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store: Receive 15% off purchase of $100 or more.*
*This offer is not valid for the purchase of gift cards, philanthropic merchandise, Create Your Own merchandise, or Dylan's Candy Bar merchandise. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. CODE: Q7253.
- St. John: Receive a FREE gift. No purchase necessary. Plus, enjoy complimentary cocktails and lite bites while savings up to 60% off.*
*Offer valid on 2/2/19 only.
- Stuart Weitzman: Receive $15 off off one item or 25% off two items. Receive an exclusive red packet gift with any in-store purchase.
- Sunglass Hut: Receive $30 off purchase of $200 or more or $15 off purchase of $100 or more.* Receive $20 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $200 or more.**
*Valid on Clearance Styles only. **Valid on Regular Priced items only.
- Superdry: Save $25 on purchase of $100 or $60 on purchase of $200 or more.
- Theory: Receive 40% off, plus an additional 20% off entire purchase.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Receive a set of eight collector's edition red envelopes with purchase of $88 (before tax) or more. Receive 15% off $150 or 10% off entire transaction when paying with UnionPay Card.
- The Uniform Outlet: Receive $10 off purchase of $100 or more.*
*Excludes closeouts and Littmann Stethascopes.
- Vince: Receive 25% off purchase of $500 or more.
- Vineyard Vines: Receive 15% off purchase of $150 or more.
- Wilsons Leather: Receive 10% off entire purchase.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2:
1:00-3:30 PM: Kick Off Event in the Food Court
Enjoy cultural performances along with games and activities, presented by Huaxing Arts Group.
1:00-2:00 PM: Games & Activities
- Chinese Calligraphy
- Lantern Crafting
- Chopstick Challenge
- Play Chinese Handkerchief
- Photo Booth
- Chinese Yo-Yo
2:00 PM: Cultural Performances
- Traditional Chinese Dances
- Kung Fu Presentations
- Chinese Music Performances
Games and Activities continue following the performances, until 3:30 PM
For Chicago visitors traveling through O’Hare airport, Fashion Outlets of Chicago is a great destination to pass time during a layover. Fashion Outlets of Chicago’s Concierge Services offers special amenities that allow travelers to check coats, hold luggage and shopping bags and print boarding passes at the shopping center.International travelers can take advantage of currency exchange and translation services.