Now offering a $300 sign-on bonus!
ZWILLING is looking for a part time Retail Keyholder to join our retail sales team. The ideal candidate should be a results-driven, self-motivated, team player, with a strong focus on customer service, leading by example, and a culinary passion!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Shift leadership responsibilities
- Store opening and closing responsibilities along with POS and asset management
- Partner with manager on day-to-day business needs
- Efficiently process replenishment to maintain adequate inventory levels
- Provide stellar customer service to maximize sales and elevate customer experience
- Maintain optimal product presentation in accordance with set standards
- Execute product demonstrations and special events
- Partner with the Events Manager on special events
Qualifications and Skills:
- A culinary passion!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends
- Commitment to customer service and constant improvement
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more and comfortable using a ladder
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Seven paid sick days per calendar year
Generous employee discount of 50% off retail on all products
Fun atmosphere that includes incentives, contests, and games to earn Zwilling products
Medical, dental, vision benefits
For almost 300 years, ZWILLING has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since our start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, tools, tabletop, small electrics, and personal care. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are our ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING is an international industry leader that sells products in over 100 countries. Always innovating, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan) to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.